Cyber Hunter Lite v0.100.305 – Cyber Hunter Action Game: Light Android Version With Data
Lightweight version of the popular Cyber Hunter game with less volume and optimized graphics
Tested with Running Online
Cyber Hunter Lite – Cyber Hunter: Light Edition An action and adventure game, and in fact a lighter and compact version of the popular graphics game Cyber Hunter This is what we had previously introduced in Farsighted. This game is a product of Hong Kong’s NetEase Games studio, which seeks to satisfy and expand the target market of user generated content. Previously, the makers of the PUBG game had also made a compact version of the game, and this is being repeated by other developers. With improved graphics and lower volume, it can run on weaker and mid-range Android phones and tablets. So if you were a fan of this beautiful game but were unable to experience the Cyber Hunter game because of a mid-range mobile or tablet, Cyber Hunter Lite is here to fix the problem. All of the features and features of the Cyber Hunter Lite version are the same as the characters, maps, weapons and more, and the main difference between these two versions is discussed in detail graphics and final game volume. In the Cyber Hunter Lite game that popular games such as PUBG, RULES OF SURVIVAL or FightNight Patterned and built in the style of Bethel Royal, you play a role in a world full of chaos where there is no law except for survival. The game takes place in an open world and your main task is to try to survive in whatever way you can. For this reason, some of your most important missions include finding resources, killing and looting enemy resources, finding shelter, using various tools, and the like. One of the favorite features of Cyber Hunter Lite gamers and audiences is the ability to use a variety of terrestrial and aerial vehicles. You can go anywhere on the map by mounting on a motor or car or flying by solo jet.
Some of the features of Cyber Hunter Lite Android game:
- Great graphics and high detail along with convenient optimizations
- Runs on weaker and mid-range Android devices
- Fun and action gameplay in the style of Royal Betel and Open World
- Ability to select and personalize different parts including the appearance of the game character
- Ability to use all kinds of weapons and weapons
- Ability to mount cars, motorcycles and similar equipment
- There are hundreds of different sources to discover and use
- Possibility to kill and loot competitors’ resources
- Usability of various tools
- Ability to perform various movements such as running, jumping, climbing walls, etc.
Although seemingly a light and light version of the Cyber Hunter Lite , it is not much different from the original and, moreover, it is optimized and performs better than the original version. Thousands of active gamers are on the game’s servers, and you can join in by joining one of the most unique Battle Royal style games of the past few years. The beautiful game just over a day after its release, has surpassed 100,000 downloads on Google Play, and has soared 3.9 out of 5.0 . You can now get the latest official update of the game as tested with its data file from Forsyth .
Note: Your phone must be English to identify the data.
Changes to version v0.100.305:
* There are no changes to this release on Google Play.
Instructions for Installing and Running a Cyber Hunter Lite:
– Download and install the installation file first.
– Download the data file and unzip it. Copy the com.netease.lztglite folder to the Android / obb internal memory path.
– Run the game.