Google Pixel 4 XL : Specs, Price, Review
Google Pixel 4 XL Specs
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SM8150
Ram / Storage : 6 GB / 64 GB, not expandable
Camera : 12.2 MP / 8 MP front
Screen : 6.3″ 1440 x 3040 pixels
Battery : 3700 mAh
Announced Date : Oct 15, 2019
The Google Pixel 4 XL comes with a 90Hz 6.3″ OLED display, a dual camera, a Snapdragon 855 chipset, 6GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, a 3700mAh battery, a dual-camera (wide + telephoto), and availability across all major US carriers. It has no fingerprint sensor save for a radar-powered face unlock method. You can also control certain apps and functions of the devices with simple gestures in front of the radar sensor. Prices start at $899 for the 64GB version and climb to $999 for the 128GB version.
Pixel 4 XL Camera Review
Once again, the Pixel 4 XL impressed us all with its camera. Overall, pictures are sharp, colorfully rich and had great contrast. The camera’s digital zoom is excellent, and I was able to take steady shots of objects that were super far away. With the second telephoto lens, the camera takes better portrait shots and it does a better job at smoothing out tricky areas like hair and fur than before. The camera’s handling white balance is also on the nose. Photos I took under yellow, warm lighting would come out as if they were taken in white light. In addition, the two sliders to adjust shadows and highlights give me a useful extra layer of control. In short, the Pixel 4 XL is one of my favorite phones when it comes to using the camera.
Pixel 4 XL Reviews
- By digitalcameraworld.com on
The Google Pixel 4 XL is the better of the two Pixels (especially if you’re a power user or heavy picture-taker) thanks to its sharper screen and bigger, longer-lasting battery. While its camera is very good – possibly the best point-and-shoot around… (80/100)
- By IT PRO on
Google Pixel 4 XL SpecsCPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SM8150 Ram / Storage : 6 GB / 64 GB, not expandable Camera : 12.2 MP / 8 MP front Screen : 6.3" 1440 x 3040 pixels Battery : 3700 mAh Announced Date : Oct 15, 2019
- Big display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Two rear cameras with improved photography software
- Excellent face unlock
- Genuinely helpful, smart software
- New Recorder app
- Motion Sense controls
- Gorgeous, color-accurate display.
- Unique textured design.
- Quick and reliable Face unlock.
- Great camera performance.
- Big top bezel
- Base model has only 64GB of storage
- No more unlimited, original-quality photo storage
- Battery life isn't great
- Motion Sense has little real-world use
- Low RAM and storage for the money
- Sound lacks life
- Barely any apps support Face Unlock
- Not the best value
- Wonky 90Hz display execution at launch.
- Half-baked Motion Sense features.
- Below average battery endurance.
- We're missing the ultra-wide camera.
- No fingerprint reader while the competition has already gone through a few generations of under-display readers.
- Face unlock can be triggered with eyes closed and it's not yet supported by banking apps.
- No bundled cable earbuds or an adapter.
- Limited market availability (even more so due to the Motion Sense radar).
Specification: Google Pixel 4 XL : Specs, Price, Review
1440 x 3040 pixels
Charging, Headphones port
Telephoto, Optical image stabilization, Phase detection autofocus
Aperture size: F2.4; Focal Length: 45 mm; Pixel size: 1 μm
3840×2160 (4K UHD) (30 fps), 1920×1080 (Full HD) (120 fps), 1280×720 (HD) (240 fps)
6.31 x 2.96 x 0.32 inches (160.4 x 75.1 x 8.2 mm)
6.81 oz (193 g)the average is 6.1 oz (173 g)
Back: Glass (Corning Gorilla Glass 5); Frame: Aluminum
Water, Dust; IP 68
3D Face unlock
Just black, Clearly white, Oh so orange
No 3.5mm jack
Earpiece, Multiple speakers
Wireless screen share
for Noise cancellation
Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SM8150
Octa-core, 2840 MHz, Kryo 485, 64-bit, 7 nm
802.11 a, b, g, n, ac, dual-band; MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Cell ID, Wi-Fi positioning
Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Barometer
Bands 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 48
850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz
LTE-A Pro Cat 18 (1200/150 Mbit/s), HSDPA+ (4G) 42.2 Mbit/s, HSUPA 5.76 Mbit/s
Nano SIM, eSIM
Not user replaceable
USB Power Delivery, Qi wireless charging
Sep 03, 2019
|FCC ID value:||
|In The Box:||
18W USB-C power adapter, 1m USB-C to USB-C cable, Quick Start Guide, Quick Switch Adapter, SIM tool