Named as the flagship killer was released on the list of phones that will receive the version of MIUI 11 released a week ago. What did the new version add to the Mi 8?
Powered by the Snapdragon 845 processor, the 6.21-inch- sized Gorilla Glass -based display has attracted attention. The device, powered by 8.1 Oreo and MIUI 10 at the time of its launch, is now powered by Android 10.
Snapdragon 845, which powered the phones with high download speed and fast charging technology, was able to increase the enjoyment of the Mi 8 users. What did Xiaomi switch from hardware to software side to say about MIUI 11?
Stating that the new version is an update of 2.1 GB , Xiaomi said that Google also used the security update released for October. The Android 10 based MIUI 11 is still under development .
MIUI 11, with numerous optimizations and improvements, can damage personal data because it is not a complete release. Users who want to upgrade to this version should back up their information before updating.
Also underlining that some third-party software is not compatible with Android 10 infrastructure, Xiaomi introduced its innovations under 6 main headings. Among these titles and innovations are as follows:
– System: Added Google Security Apps to improve system security.
– Settings: A problem with the use of the Settings section has been eliminated.
– System update: Added user experience survey after a successful system update.
– Network: The power consumption affected by the network during the screen lock is activated and 5G based intelligent power saving mode is introduced.
– Power saving optimization: Work on the collected information about power consumption continues.
– Security center: Eliminated the appearance issue on the page of the password verification interface.